20 September 2014

Lesbian Relationship Makes Cameroon Diaz Puke

Cameroon Diaz and Drew Barrymore
Almost everyone following the career of 41-year old Cameron Diaz knows that she and actress Drew Barrymore are the best of friends. However, when somebody asked her a few months ago what she thinks on having a lesbian relationship with her fellow Charlie's Angels star, Diaz said that it would be like "having sex with my sister".

"Some media outlet called for a comment [after Drew gave birth to her second daughter in April] and they wanted to know whether I as with Drew,' she explained to the US edition of Harper’s Bazaar. "Literally, I said, 'That makes me want to vomit in my mouth.' That's like saying I'm having sex with my sister. Are you crazy? I wouldn't even ménage with her!"

The Charlie’s Angels actresses have been best friends for years but rumours that they were more than pals escalated after Cameron claimed in an interview earlier this year that all women have been attracted to another female at some point in their lives. However the blonde beauty insists that their love for each other is purely platonic and it would be ludicrous to think otherwise.

While the 41-year-old found the idea of a same-sex relationship with Drew hilarious, she has a "never say never" approach to having an experience with a woman. This is partly down to the fact that she wouldn’t want anyone to take her view so literally that it would impede on their own life.

"Everybody tries things and sees things and checks them out, and either walks away or walks further in," she explained. "It's life - it's what people do. I'm not going to tell people what I've done, but I'm also not going to say, "No! I would never!" If I said that, I'd be shaming myself and shaming other people's choices. I don't want to add any stigma to someone's choice."