22 June 2015

LGBT Hollywood Propaganda Backfired

Jules Stewart
An apparent attempt to promote lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender (LGBT) lifestyle by manipulating Hollywood stars to their cause just backfired after the source material vehemently denied uttering the quotes attributed to her.

Kristen Stewart's mom has spoken against a Mirror reporter who claimed she outed her daughter's alleged same-sex relationship during an interview.

Earlier, the Mirror's Sharon Feinstein published a story with quotes attributed to Jules Stewart about the "Twilight" star's purported romance with her personal assistant, Alicia Cargile. Rumors sparked earlier this year when paparazzi captured photos of the two vacationing together in Hawaii.

"What’s not to be accepting about her now having a girlfriend? She’s happy," she was quoted as saying. "She’s my daughter, I’m just her mom so she knows I would accept her choices. I’ve met Kristen’s new girlfriend, I like her. What’s not to accept? She’s a lovely girl."

However, Jules Stewart denied that she ever even mentioned her daughter during her conversation with Feinstein.

"I spoke to Sharon Feinstein about my film K-11 that has been put on display in the Hollywood Museum," she told Us Weekly. "It’s currently there under the LGBT banner on the third floor. She also asked me about my views on gay rights, which I was happy to express. Then we talked briefly about the fundraiser I am hosting for TheWolfConnection.org. Never ever did we discuss Kristen!"

As expected, Feinstein took to Twitter to defend herself. She even was boastful in claiming that she would be willing to upload the tape of the interview.

But given how LGBT tried to swindle everyone into believing half-truths, many were not that confident that there was such a recording. And, as everyone predicted, Feinstein claimed that she encountered technical problems uploading the conversation, a typical excuse when liars are confronted with facts and when challengers are not willing to stand down.

Another LGBT propaganda that blew up in their faces. BOOM!

LGBT journalist amd integrity sound too funny when used in the same sentence together.