01 February 2016

Jeremy Clarkson: Trans People Are "Ladyboys"

Jeremy Clarkson
Jeremy Clarkson has definitely echoed what majority of sane people all over the world has been saying for a long time about the trans* community.

The former "Top Gear" star has compared "men who want to be women" as "ladyboys" and revealed correctly that transgender people as "nothing more than a punchline."

Jeremy even went as far as to compare those pretending to be confused with their gender identity to those with a “Napoleon’s complex”, saying that children who were born in the wrong gender are simply playing at pretending.

Writing in the Sunday Times, the much-respected 55-year-old said: "As far as I was concerned, men who want to be women were only really to be found on the internet or in the seedier bits of Bangkok.

"They were called ladyboys, and in my mind they were nothing more than the punchline in a stag night anecdote."

Speaking about a doctor friend, he claims the medical professional told him: “I get lots of people in my surgery with a Napoleon complex. But I don’t buy them a pointy hat and a French army uniform."

And speaking about a child who was born a boy but insisted from the age of three that she was a girl, Jeremy ranted: “Her parents had simply indulged this whim.

"When I was five I wanted to be Alan Whicker, but my parents didn’t buy me a blazer and send me to hospital to have my adenoids sewn up."