25 January 2017

Madonna Should Be Charged For Inciting Violence

Madonna
During the recent misguided fat Women's March in Washington, aging singer Madonna gave a particularly fiery speech during the demonstration telling them that "I dreamed about blowing up the White House."

After an unverified claim that the Secret Service is investigating her for doing so, Madonna took to her Instagram account to backtrack on her comments and said that she didn't mean what she said. That it was all a 'hyperbolic language used to describe her mood in the current political era.'

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged," Madonna said near the beginning of her speech. "Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair."

After authorities started to dig into possible charges that could be labelled against the has-been singer, Madonna issued a statement on her Instagram profile to explain what anyone capable of reading context noted – that she did not actually want to blow up the white house. "I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it’s important people hear and understand my speech in it’s entirety rather than one phrase taken wildly out of context," she said.

Unfortunately for her, former House Speaker and Donald Trump adviser Newt Gingrich is not easily fooled.

"She is parallel to the young fascists who ran around town breaking windows, all of whom should be given the maximum sentence," he declared during an interview with Fox & Friends. "What you have is an emerging left-wing fascism. She's part of it, and I think we have to be prepared to protect ourselves."

"I love the left," Gingrich said sarcastically before launching into a dismissal of Madonna's attempt at clarification. "When they say, 'I dreamed about blowing up the White House,' they didn't mean, 'I dreamed about blowing up the White House,'" he explained. "They actually meant, 'the yellow purple banana,' but they didn't want to say, 'the yellow purple banana' 'cause it was too shocking. Give me a break."

Gingrich's comments expand on those from White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. "One of the singers said she wanted to blow up the White House," Priebus told Fox last 22 January. "I mean, can you imagine saying that about President Obama?"

The irony is that, these fat women are marching against violence, but they want violence inflicted on people they disagree with.