04 July 2020

Harvard Grad Who Threatened "All Lives Matter" Supporters Finally Fired From Job

Asian Karen
A recent Harvard graduate who threatened violence to just about everyone who doesn't agree with her views was finally fired from her job. Her workmates are ecstatic to see her tearful face announcing the management decision in a pathetic video.

Claira Janover, who said in a viral but since-deleted TikTok post that she would "stab" those with "the nerve" to say "all lives matter," posted several tearful videos explaining that her new employer, Deloitte, had fired her.

"I know this is what Trump supporters wanted because standing up for Black Lives Matter put me in a place online to be seen by millions of people," Janover explained as she obviously tried to deflect the blame instead of owning responsibility for her actions. "The job that I worked really hard to get and meant a lot to me just called me and fired me because of everything."

In a second video, Janover continued to ignore her responsibility for her firing and keeps on blabbering that "Trump supporters took my job away from me."

"I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats and it’s okay — but now it’s just like my future is entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life," she stated without proof at all. "I'm too strong for you. I am too strong for any of you, 'all lives matter' racist Trump supporters. It sucks but it doesn’t suck as much as systemic racism."

Janover also criticized Deloitte, calling out the company for "cowardice." The firm has rightly not publicly commented on the situation because it is not clear that Janover has loss her sense and cannot be relied upon to do the work she was paid to do.

In the video that led to her firing, Janover warned "all lives matter" supporter that she would stab them. "While you’re struggling and bleeding out, I'ma show you my paper cut and say, 'My cut matters too,'" she stated.

After the video was picked up and circulated on Twitter, Janover tried to lighten the issues and ignore the significance of her threat on the video by claiming that "For legal reasons this is a joke." She also explained in subsequent videos that her threat was "clearly" an "analogous joke."

Janover thought she had immunity because of the subject matter. She thought she could cancel-culture anyone that said "all lives matter". Her virtue signalling cost her big time and she should have kept it to herself. NOBODY got you fired but YOU.