17 August 2020

Blacks Are Increasing Their Physical Attacks Against The Old And Weak White People

Black Man Attacks Old White Woman
New York police have arrested a homeless man suspected to be the Bronx subway station attacker who pushed a 73-year-old woman a few weeks ago.

Authorities announced last 20 June that 23-year-old Ahmed Kromah had been apprehended and charged with assault after an appeal, reported CBS News.

Kromah is alleged to have punched a woman, who was hospitalised, in the head on 17 June.

She had been waiting on the Manhattan-bound side at 174-175 St Station in the Bronx, when a man walked up to her and punched her in the side of her face, said police.

The Bronx attack comes after a 92-year-old woman was shoved to the pavement in Manhattan in another unprovoked attack.

New York police later arrested the suspect, who had been convicted with sexual assault in 2014 and charged multiple times prior to his latest arrest.

The man police believe carried out the unprovoked attack, 31-year-old Rashid Brimmage, was arrested last 23 June.

"I thought a brick hit me or something hit me on the left side of my head, and I went right down and hit my head against the hydrant," Geraldine told The New York Post. "Blood was coming out, not spurting blood, but blood was dripping."

The 92-year-old Manhattan resident had been walking to a Duane Reade store when Brimmage allegedly shoved her on 19 June.

Geraldine now says she cannot walk alone in the place she has lived for more than 50 years.

"Mostly I’m shaken. My head still hurts where it was bleeding, where I hit the hydrant — or where he hit me, I don’t know," she told The Post. "Mainly it’s psychological — just the fear of going out on the street."

Even U.S. President Donald Trump noted the viciousness of the attack and how the activists ignored the incident.

"So terrible!" Trump tweeted.

"Looks [sic] what’s going on here," Trump tweeted after he viewed another black attacker punch a white man Macy's in Flint, Mich., last 15 June. "Where are the protesters? Was this man arrested?"